Tuesday 27 November 2012

12 week update


Personally, I think the baby bump is obvious… apparently to others it is not, but I wanted a photo anyway. I have been in maternity pants since 7 weeks (likely due to the extreme snug fit my regular pants had following 2 go rounds on lupron, drug of weight gain). I am happy to enter the second trimester! (don't they say you feel the best in the secnod trimester????)
I'm still feeling "all day" sickness, but its a lot worse at night. I'm currently attempting to eat what ever happens to not make me want to vomit that particular day, and then crossing it off the list for any further consumption. I feel bad for Jason, he says he has never been so close to being a vegetarian every before… can't do the meat…
Praise God, I've not had anymore bleeding, and I see my high risk obs this week. I might be crazy, but I am SURE that every so often I feel tiny little flutters of movement.  So thankful! 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Such happy news friend. Feel those flutters! I was 11 weeks with Maizie (my first pregnancy) when I started feeling her flutters, they continued all the way through so I know what I felt. Solveig my second I couldn't feel until 22 weeks, OH what a painful wait that was! Enjoy the flutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an exciting time for you and your family!! I will be praying for you as you watch and wait for each milestone along the way. The flutters really are so neat to feel. Loved that part! God bless your family!

    ReplyDelete