Sunday 20 January 2013

20 weeks

 20 weeks! The halfway mark!
I am feeling really excellent, very little nausea anymore, which means I am starting to gain a little weight, so far 10 pounds total weight gain. Cravings are starting, and often end up in me baking some random delicious treat. Especially loving cinnamon buns and muffins of all kinds! I am carrying this boy high, and feeling tons of strong kicks. I am grateful for each and every kick, they are a blessing! Jason can feel most of them on the outside now as well, which is really special. 
I'm enjoying this pregnancy, and looking forward to seeing this baby boy in 20 weeks or so!

1 comment:

  1. It's seriously been too long since we saw you! You were just starting out with a teeny little peanut..and now you've got a cute baby belly! I'm glad you're feeling good now...you're going to need to be on your best game when my kids come invade your house ;)

    ReplyDelete