Monday 15 April 2013

32 weeks!


32 weeks! I feel like the last 4 weeks have flown by and now we are into the final stretch! Baby boy Funk is doing very well! Kicking and moving up a storm, which I love! Last night the kids were all gathered around watching my belly jump from side to side when he was really active! You could even make out some feet and his leg! The kids are super excited and counting down the weeks until he arrives! I feel really good. I actually feel quite small this pregnancy, although my pregnancy app says he will be gaining half a a pound a week from this point forward, so in a few weeks I might not feel so small :) I am thankful to have borrowed some new maternity clothes, all my maternity pants were too small and shirts too short... I guess I am carrying really low this time around? Weight gain so far: 27 pounds, not bad for all the chocolate I've been eating to satisfying my crazy chocolate cravings! I'm starting to feel like its time to clean out the dressers and make room for baby clothes. Can't wait to wash them up and get things in order! This week we have an ultrasound coming up to check on growth. Will post photos from that. So incredibly thankful for this baby! I'm looking so forward to meeting him, and often wonder what he will look like. I keep dreaming he is born with super long, thick curly black hair and dark brown eyes. We will soon see :)

3 comments:

  1. You really foreshadowed in this blog post!!! "We will soon see!" little did you know God's plan!! :) keeping you all in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete